RLLauthor@outlook.com and @RLL_author GO TO AMAZON KINDLE STORE AND TYPE RLL. YOU WILL FIND MY BOOKS.

Tuesday 10 November 2015

GUILTY. AN INTERIM UPDATE ON STALKING A BOOK REVIEWER: A REPORT FROM A FUGITIVE.

No, I don't make any apologies for the name of my blog or the format each blog post title takes. Those items have nothing to do with the stalking/assault cases I've been following.


*

The verdict in both cases is in: guilty.
   Given What-the-Shit?!-Levels-of-Fuckbuggery?! indulged in by the stalker in the run-up to his court appearance, he had nowhere to go but throw in guilty pleas in both cases.
   Until now, we've heard precious little about the assault on the book reviewer for a very obvious reason. The stalker was on trial for stalking his first victim, and any media reports on that could have prejudiced the case over the assault on Paigey Lou.
   With legal proceedings reaching verdicts, media gloves are off.
   Though I've now named the assault victim here, I won't be naming the stalker on my blog.
   (Malala is a name I'll happily celebrate. As for who shot her, that is as unimportant to me as are the names of the generals who imprisoned Aung San Suu Kyi AC.)
   I'll wish Paige well.
   As for wishing ill...
   The stalker, if you need a reminder, was a self-confessed stalker. He turned his victim into a character in a book. And Paige reviewed that story. The stalker then tracked her down and attacked her over the review.
   He rambled on the internet long enough to add a self-confession to his assault on Paige. Guilty and guilty.
   Think about it. She reviewed his work. He bottled her in a supermarket. With a bottle taken from that supermarket.
   Fuck.
   He's dead to me as an author. All authors are colleagues, unless they engage in acts of malice. He was malicious.
   So. If you comment on this blog post, refrain from mentioning his name or book titles here. He's getting no book publicity out of this one. No positive publicity, that is.


*

And now? Sentencing is deferred for background reports, as expected. For that reason, I can't publish my blog post on this just yet.
   But I will publish soon enough, and at excruciating length. I slogged through a load of detail to reach this point. But I must wait for the sentencing. To be continued.
   Call up my blog posts with stalking or What-the-Shit?!-Levels-of-Fuckbuggery?! to gain earlier background info on this sorry saga. I'll hyperlink everything once the sentencing is in, to give a clear chain of reading material.


*

Start here.
   CENTRAL BROOKLYN.
   Then read CREEPY SEXIST DICK AUTHORS.
   Read STALKING A BOOK REVIEWER.
   My patience tested by WTSLOFB?!
   Stalker is sentenced. CONCLUDING BLOG POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment